The Leading Healthcare Awards are back, for the fourth year, to help share, recognise and celebrate success across health and care.
The awards also provide a platform to share ideas, learn from others and hear about various innovative programmes to shape the future of health and care services.
The categories in the awards this year include:
- Most Promising Pilot
- Technology Solution of the Year
- Patient Safety
- Design Innovation of the Year
- Patient Improvement and Innovation
- Excellence in Communication and Engagement
- Environmental Innovation of the Year
- Research Study of the Year
- Innovation Agency of the Year
- SME of the Year
- Best COVID-19 Project Team
- Workforce Initiative of the Year
- Best Example of Efficiencies
The judging process will run through February and March, this year. If you’re an NHS employee, we would love to work with you through the judging process – we really enjoy it!
Our aim is to have a panel of judges representative from a wide range of healthcare roles and settings.
To apply to become a judge, please complete the form below.