Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust has revealed its new senior leadership team.
The new team, comprised of eight people, will lead Epsom and St Helier from 1 February 2022.
Epsom and St Helier and St Georges will remain two separate trusts, but with one executive team in place to allow closer collaboration around research, staff development, education and training.
The leadership team will be responsible for the operational management of Epsom and St Helier Hospitals, as well as the continuing development of the Building Your Future Hospitals scheme, amongst other duties and priorities.
The team members, and their new or continuing roles, are as below:
- James Blythe, Managing Director – James is currently Collaboration Director across both St George’s and Epsom and St Helier.
- Dr Ruth Charlton, Chief Medical Officer – Ruth is currently Deputy Chief Executive and Joint Medical Director at Epsom and St Helier.
- Sue Jones, Joint Chief Operating Officer – Sue continues as Joint Chief Operating Officer with Philippa Jones at Epsom and St Helier.
- Philippa Jones, Joint Chief Operating Officer – Philippa continues as Joint Chief Operating Officer with Sue Jones at Epsom and St Helier.
- Simon Littlefield, Chief Nursing Officer (interim) – Simon is Director of Nursing and Quality at Epsom and Helier (integrated care partnerships).
- Saskia de Vries, Acting Director of People – Saskia continues in this role at Epsom and St Helier.
- Carol McLaughlin, Deputy Chief Financial Officer – Carol continues as Deputy Chief Financial Officer at Epsom and St Helier and as Interim Finance Lead for the trust.
- Trevor Fitzgerald, Director of Estates, Facilities and Capital Projects – Trevor continues in this role.